COOL KIDS OUT ON A THURSDAY NIGHT

Once upon a time YOSTEPHANIE! persuaded strangers to go to Wetherspoon and then carried on the party for more drinks and sheesha. They all just watched her get tipsy on a Thursday night (who does that? I do...). The End

I love how after a few drinks you get to know quite alot about people, yall know what im talkin bout ;-)



(Baby pimp Nicolas with his bad bitches Sci & Mica)

(Sagal & Sci & Mee)

(And the drinks begin - Proseco baby)

(By this point i was buzzing...)

(I think Tequila is the only shots I can do..... oops)


AND NOW THE REAL PARTY BEGINS WHEN THE BABIES WENT HOME!

(Gracey you ledge for coming back :P )

(Mica - baddest bitch i know)

(Baby Nick quote of the night "Not even going to lie my kids are going to be SEXYY"



OOTD

Top: Topshop Lace effect on Leather Vest (£75) with plain black shirt underneath
Skirt: Topshop Origami skirt (£40)
Jacket: Ragged Priest (£90)
Necklaces: Topshop chains (£?)

Inspirations: All my other clothes were dirty, thats whats up!



Deuces!






2 comments:

  1. haha you and your friends are so cool! hope you guys got home safe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete