A LITTLE YOSTEPHANIE TIME :-)

I had a little me time the other night. Made a little brownie in a cup a little make-do desert I've learnt from Tumblr ahaa :P If you dont know me well then you will also not know that i am a big believer in learning to love yourself before letting someone else love you as the wise Ne-Yo implied before me ;)

Recipe 

1. One tablespoon of butter (heat up for 20 seconds).
2. One tablespoon of suger.
3. Half a mixed egg.
4. On teaspoon of plain flour.
5. One and a half tablespoon of nutella.
6. Heat up all the ingredients together for 1/5 minutes.
7. Mix all the ingredients up reaaallll gooooood.
8. I made another cup for fun :P hey don't judge desperate times man
9. Find a chick flick and enjoy on your snuggly bed.


ENJOY YO!


Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment